Please visit the following links for current jobs listing. If you need assistance with resume and cover letter writing and interview preparation, please contact Kris Anderson at email@example.com or (617) 267-4637 x 29.
Due to daily changes, check back our website for updates.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center: link
- Commonwealth Corporation: link
- MassHire Downtown Boston Career Center: link
- Battelle: link
- Amazon: link
- Target: link
- Walgreens: link
- CVS: link
- Stop and Shop: link
- Boston Public Health Commission: link
- Johnson & Johnson: link
- Metro Housing Boston: link
- Whole Foods: link
- Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences: link
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology: link
- Wentworth Institute of Technology: link
- Northeastern University: link
- Boston Children’s Hospital: link
- Boston Organics: link
- Fresenius Kidney Care: link
- Partners in Health: link
- VPNE: link
- Pine Street Inn: link
- Greater Boston Food Bank: link
- Partners Healthcare: link
Please enter job title and location Massachusetts to look for available job openings: www.Indeed.com
Largest Temporary Placement Firms in Massachusetts
Check out the following links for job skills training programs.
- Harvard university is offering 67 courses for free during this pandemic. You may share the link with anyone who wants to spend their time learning something new: https://online-learning.harvard.edu/catalog/free
- Union Capital Boston is hosting a Virtual Resource Fair. For more details, click here.
Unemployment – Massachusetts residents who are not eligible for regular unemployment benefits can now apply online for the new Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) program. The program provides up to 39 weeks of unemployment benefits for those unable to work due to a COVID-19-related reason. This includes self-employed workers, independent contractors, gig economy workers, and those with limited work history. Applicants can learn more and apply at www.mass.gov/pua.