Virtual Career Fairs
Boston Employer Forum Series: Healthcare Description and details
Thursday, July 30, 10 – 11:30 a.m. Register here
Boston Employer Forum Series: Hospitality Description and details
Wednesday, Aug. 5, 10 – 11:30 a.m. Register here
JVS Boston and MassHire Downtown Boston are partnering with Mass General Brigham and Prophetic Resistance Boston to host a first-of-its-kind event – a 3 Day Healthcare Virtual Job Fair with community partners to prepare candidates to find work at the finest healthcare organizations in the city.
Here’s what to expect:
- 10 Healthcare companies – six from the Mass General Brigham network and four others including Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston Children’s, Commonwealth Care Alliance and Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- On August 11, 12, & 13th (10am – 11:30am), 3 to 4 companies will present each day and take questions from the audience. Attend one, two, or all three!
- Recordings of these sessions will be posted online for all to access
- Job seekers will then visit an online form on August 13 at 11:30 to share their resume with the employers they choose – as they would at an in-person event
- A team of community based agencies and Boston MassHire Career Centers providing resume support and coaching to help candidates put their best foot forward.
To learn more about this event, register for workshops, and the employer presentations, visit this link. All are welcome! Schedule for the 3 days:
|Tuesday, Aug 11
||Wednesday, Aug 12
||Thursday, Aug 13
|Brigham & Women’s Hospital
||Boston Children’s Hospital
||Mass General Hospital
|Bulfinch Temporary Service
||Commonwealth Care Alliance
||Partners Healthcare at Home
|Mass General Brigham Inc.
||Dana Farber Cancer Institute
||Spaulding Rehab Network
|Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital
Please visit the following links for current jobs listing. If you need assistance with resume and cover letter writing and interview preparation, please contact Kris Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (617) 267-4637 x 29.
Due to daily changes, check back our website for updates.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center: link
- Commonwealth Corporation: link
- MassHire Downtown Boston Career Center: link
- Battelle: link
- Amazon: link
- Target: link
- Walgreens: link
- CVS: link
- Stop and Shop: link
- Boston Public Health Commission: link
- Johnson & Johnson: link
- Metro Housing Boston: link
- Whole Foods: link
- Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences: link
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology: link
- Wentworth Institute of Technology: link
- Northeastern University: link
- Boston Children’s Hospital: link
- Boston Organics: link
- Fresenius Kidney Care: link
- Partners in Health: link
- VPNE: link
- Pine Street Inn: link
- Greater Boston Food Bank: link
- Partners Healthcare: link
Please enter job title and location Massachusetts to look for available job openings: www.Indeed.com
Largest Temporary Placement Firms in Massachusetts
Check out the following links for job skills training programs.
- Harvard university is offering 67 courses for free during this pandemic. You may share the link with anyone who wants to spend their time learning something new: https://online-learning.harvard.edu/catalog/free
- Union Capital Boston is hosting a Virtual Resource Fair. For more details, click here.
Unemployment – Massachusetts residents who are not eligible for regular unemployment benefits can now apply online for the new Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) program. The program provides up to 39 weeks of unemployment benefits for those unable to work due to a COVID-19-related reason. This includes self-employed workers, independent contractors, gig economy workers, and those with limited work history. Applicants can learn more and apply at www.mass.gov/pua.