Do you want to complete your education and start a career? Here are ways which Fenway CDC can help you:
1. Start an eligible college program and get a $2,000 stipend for tuition. Apply online at this link.
2. Improve your resume and cover letter
3. Practice for job interviews
4. Connect with employers and get hired
5. Reduce debt and save money to buy a house or prepare for retirement
6. Make healthier choices
Fenway CDC is working with the following colleges that offer degree and certificate programs where you can master skills you need to land a good paying job. Qualified enrolled students can receive a $2,000 stipend for tuition. Limited stipends are available. Please contact us today for more information.
If you are interested in any of the following course and would like to apply for the stipend, please submit this online application form.
Qualified programs: Cambridge College – Certificate Programs
1. Information Security and Risk Management
2. Network Security
3. Digital Marketing
4. Medical Administration
Northeastern University – Bachelor of Science Degrees
1. Information Technology
2. Digital Media
3. Healthcare Administration
Wentworth Institute of Technology – Certificate Program